Monday 23 April 2012

Lust-Haves: Neon Attack!

Yes, neon has been all the rage this season, but I never really paid attention to it until I saw Seal pimping out his neon nails on "The Voice".

Image via The Herald Sun 

I don't know why I like Seal so much. The voice? The smooth talking? The way he wins in every "argument" against Delta (yes I don't like her)? His ugly-hot vibe? It's probably a combination of all these things, but his neon nails add a lot to the equation too.

So in honour of THE Seal, here are some of the neon things in life that could do well in my life. Sad news though, my Asian skin and neon yellow are not a match made in heaven. Honestly, I just look like I have jaundice.

Clockwise from top left:
Christopher Kane Neon Jersey Tank
Zara Neon Embroidered Belt
Karen Walker Soul Club in Orange/Milk
True Religion Neon Green Shannon Skinny Jeans
Comme des Garcons Polka Dot-Embossed Leather Wallet
Senso ELITE Grey Snake Flats with Pink Piping
The Cambridge Satchel Company Leather Fluro Satchel 14"
Models Own Neon Kabuki Brush

Lust. 

2 comments:

  1. He definitely has a magnetism, or Jedi mind powers or something! Love the neon choices you made ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes agreed! The force is with him... oh man sorry for the bad joke.

      Delete