Monday 16 January 2012

Lust-Haves: Neutral.

I feel pretty lucky to be working in an office where I am free to wear bright, bold, statement nails. That's not to say that I don't love pastel colours - in fact, I have been missing my pastel polishes so much that I decided to use 5 colours at once.

A mixture of OPI and China Glaze polishes. 

I subscribe to the philosophy "more is more", so it should go without saying that I want more pastel nail polishes! Surprisingly I don't own a single Zoya nail polish, even though I've heard such good things about the brand. Their True Spring 2012 Nail Polish Collection has just been released, and the pictures alone are enough for me to lust over them on a really worrying scale.

Image courtesy of Vampire Varnish

A perfect balance of neutrals, subtle shimmers and ocean-esque shades, this collection is a stunner. 

Lust.

Edit: Apologies, I had to add new pictures because my original picture decided to stop working.

No comments:

Post a Comment