Monday 28 November 2011

Lust-Haves: the Gift of Giving.

Hello, I'm baaccckk! And you all have Santa Claus to thank for it. 

Over the past week, I have been flipping through magazines, surfing the internet and walking through the shops in search for Christmas inspiration. I was taking so many pictures, bookmarking countless webpages, collecting magazine clippings, and compiling a wishlist (that is ever changing), when I thought, "Why don't I just BLOG about it?!" But because my list is embarrassingly long, I am only going to show you a small snippet of what I'm lusting after. 

And before you put me down as someone who becomes one of those grossly narcissistic, present hoarding, people during Christmas, I do love giving presents too! It's perfect timing that the Finders Keepers Markets are popping up in Sydney this weekend, so I can buy up my presents there!

Clockwise from top left:
Archipelago Botanicals Soy Wax Candle in 'Pink Grapefruit'
Dr. Martens 1490 Black
Gorman Love Bubble Dress
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Pop Life'
Topshop Red Rose Patch Dress
Nixon Watch
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau De Toilette

Lust.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! that gorman dress is absolutely adorable :) you should check out http://uncommongoods.com - i found some quirky gifts for friends there! hope you get at least 1/3 of your wishlist for christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina! Thanks for the website tip, so many cute ideas!.. But I have to admit, I want most of the things there for myself :3 hahaha.

    ReplyDelete