Sunday 9 October 2011

Face Value.

I've never done a "Face of the Day" (FOTD) post before, so when I was all dressed and made up for a night out yesterday, I naturally thought: "let's take pictures of my face and put it on the Interwebs". Yes, I am narcissistic and vain. Welcome. 

WITHOUT flash (please excuse my lazy eye *twitches*)
WITH flash

Here are the products I used:

Product Roll Call
Dr. Young Blemish Base (used as mosturiser)
Smashbox Face Primer Photo Finish Foundation Primer (Color Correcting)
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in No.7
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer in 'Soft Honey'
Shu Uemura Face Architect Glow Enhancing Powder Foundation in 'Medium Light Beige 764' 
BYS Eyeshadow Palette '#6 Smokey Purples' (I used the top 2 shades)
Lasplash Eyelash Extensions in 'Nightlife'
Revlon Lash Fantasy Mascara in 'Blackest Black'
MAC Penultimate Eye Liner in 'Rapid Black'
Lisser Auto Eyeliner
Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in 'Pure White' (not pictured)
Milani Easybrow Automatic Pencil in 'Dark Brown' (not pictured)
Smashbox Photo Set Finishing Powder
Illamasqua Powder Blush in 'Lover'
MAC Wonder Woman MSF in 'Golden Lariat'
Dior Addict Colorplay Lipstick in 'Rose Panorama'

You may have read the list in about 20 seconds, but it seriously took me 20 minutes to compile. Gah! But isn't playing with make-up so much fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment