Monday 15 August 2011

Lust-Haves: Pennyloafer.

After completing the City2Surf yesterday, I am amazed that I even have energy to write this post right now.  For those who don't have the pleasure of living in Sydney, City2Surf is an annual run that stretches 14km (yes, 14 long, long kilometres) from the CBD to the picturesque Bondi Beach. I'm so proud of myself that I crossed the finish line, but my body is definitely punishing me for it. Let's just say I could've really used one of those old people scooters today, complete with the front basket and little flag sticking out the back. 

So now that I've tired out my fingers typing the paragraph above, I'm going to introduce this week's list with just a few words. Loafers are comfortable and a fashion staple. Go by some. 

Lust.

Tod's Heaven Loafer from mytheresa ($AUD365)
Mark McNairy for Bass Weejuns Suede Loafer from Mirabella ($AUD355)
Sambag Alexa Black Patent Leather Loafers from the Grand Social ($AUD185)
Madge Suede Tassel Loafer from ASOS ($AUD60)
BDG Woven Tassel Loafer from Urban Outfitters ($US39)
Jeffrey Campbell College Suede Loafer from Shopbop ($US128)
Marcus Green Suede Loafers from Topshop (approx $AUD45)

No comments:

Post a Comment