Sunday 17 July 2011

Do the Dip.

I'm sure many of you have the same dream that I have: to go to New York, baby. Number one on my NYC bucket list is to eat a chili dog, but getting to New York is a bit of a pipe dream right now. Luckily, the good people at Good God have come up with a brilliant concept called The Dip, which gives Sydney-siders a taste of the Americana "canteen and tasty eats" culture.

The menu offers delights such as the Kosher Chili Hot Dog, Steak Fries, Salsa Fries, and Kangaroo Burger. Yummy cocktails are also served up by the jug, with ingenious names such as the Chevy Chase. The only qualm I had about the place was that it was too dark - I could barely see my food or my friends' faces.

 
 

My friend has an actual review of our experience, click here to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment