Monday 27 June 2011

Lust-Haves: Knuckle duster.

"Ring, Ring, why don't you give me a call?
Ring, Ring, the happiest sound of them all." - ABBA
Diamond rings. Stack rings. Gladiator rings. Double finger rings. I love that there are so many rings to choose from! Gimme gimme more, gimme more. (And yes, today I'm blasting music that I normally would skip on my iTunes shuffle. Don't hate on me for relating to Britney Spears right now.)

I'm also in a very "I am so poor/skint" mood so today's list is a short one.

Lust.

Adia Kibur Armor Ring from Shopbop ($AU47.21)


Marc by Marc Jacobs Coral Seas Ring from Shopbop ($AU66.89)
Sterling Silver Bow Ring from Etsy ($US58)
Monserat De Lucca Lighter Ring from Shopbop ($AU49.18)
House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Cocktail Ring from Shopbop ($AU48.19)
Roberto Cavalli Gold-plated Amethyst Snake Ring from Net-a-Porter ($US290)
Vampire Mouth Lips & Teeth Ring Set from Etsy ($AU11.74) - So impractical but oh-so-cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment