Wednesday 1 June 2011

Confessions.

Hello friends, 

I have a confession to make, and this new blog is my confession booth. I'm Wendy, and I'm a shopaholic. Every time I go out, I cannot resist the urge to walk close to shops, which leads to window shopping, which leads to going into said shops, which leads to me coming out carrying more weight than I began with.

Today was a prime example. What was supposed to be a day of gymming, turned out to be a day of shopping in the city. I 'rationalised' that since I was walking around anyways, not going to the gym was not that much of a failure. Anywho, I went with my friend to The Corner Shop to pick up her shoes, and I could not resist the lovely Melissa shoes that were begging to be tried on. (Hey, in my defense, there was a really good sale on them). 

And tada! I walked away with these babies:

Melissa shoes are the most comfortable shoes my feet have ever had the pleasure of being enclosed in. Seriously. And they come with a unique bubblegum scent so that you won't have that embarrassing rubber-sweat-feet smell! It was a spanking 37% off so I just just just had to snap them up. 

My feet will now thank my wallet forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment